Position Summary: This full-time, mid-level position assists the dentist, hygienist and other senior
team members as needed. This position focuses on acquiring radiographs, maintaining sterilization,
and assisting clinically to ensure a timely flow of patients during their allotted appointment time,
and an overall high quality, comfortable patient experience.
Required Education and Experience:
• Min. high school diploma or equivalent
• cDA certificate in accredited dental assisting program
• Radiographic certification
• Min. of 1 year experience working as a DA in a dental office
• Fluency in dental terminology, dental procedures, sterilization & patient flow
• Fluency in Dentrix Ascend, or Dentrix, preferred
• Computer literacy, ability to type proficiently and maintain clinical notes
• Acquire relevant patient information and enter it accurately into their chart
• Acquire radiographs per office protocol and as directed by senior team members
• Setup rooms in preparation for patient appointments
• Maintain office aesthetic, and sterilization of operatories & instruments
• Assist clinicians with maintaining accurate patient ledgers
• Assist clinicians with scheduling and confirming appointments
• Assist clinicians with delivering high quality dental care
• Follow all applicable office, OSHA & HIPAA guidelines and maintain training requirements
• Assist as needed with other appropriate tasks as directed by senior team members
District Dental Spa offers competitive pay and the following benefits: (when applicable)
• Paid time off (1 day at completion of each full quarter)
• Select holiday pay (4-5 per year)
• 1 sick day
• Paid garage parking
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• 401k match
• Health Insurance
• Quarterly bonus potential
• Free general dental care, excluding lab fees
• Other products & services perks
What sets us apart?
• Our team takes pride in our new, spa-like dental office in the desirable Warehouse District of downtown New Orleans.
• We are a quality & comfort focused practice that maintains a calming, spa-like environment, and high standards of customer service.
• We utilize modern technology, including the Itero 2D scanner and NOMADs.
• Our doctor is highly trained in premium cosmetic offerings such Invisalign, porcelain veneers, Botox & Juvéderm Facial Fillers.
Please send resumes to email@example.com